How does Laser Hair Removal work?
Hair follicles are precisely targeted and destroyed. (the treated area is unable to grow another hair!)
Barring some illnesses, or hormonal imbalances, these hairs will NOT grow back!
Is Laser Hair Removal right for me?
Quad Cities Illinois/Iowa area Laser Hair Removal is for men and women that have any unwanted hair that they would like removed.
Does it hurt?
Pain tolerance differs person to person. It has been compared to being snapped by a rubber band. This is a no down-time procedure. You may return to normal activities immediately following your procedure.
When can I expect results?
Hair growth is reduced after each treatment. (Not every hair on your body is growing at the same time, so every growing stage must be treated.)
AVERAGE treatments needed: 3-6. Best results will be seen if you receive treatments at regular intervals. (4-6 weeks apart)
How much does Laser Hair Removal cost?
Prices are per session.
Facial area: Starting at $50
Bikini/Brazilian: Starting at $125/$300
Underarms: Starting at $150
1/2 Arm, includes elbow: Starting at $200
1/2 Leg, includes knee: $350
Chest: Starting at $400
Back: Starting at $400
For a more personal consultation, or to schedule an appointment at our Moline location, call Serenity at 309-797-2777.
A $50 consultation fee is required at time of scheduling, and will go toward your treatment price. We serve the entire Quad Cities, including Bettendorf, Davenport, and Rock Island and surrounding area.
What should I do before and after each Laser Hair Removal session to prepare and recover?
Pre and Post Care for Laser Hair Reduction and Photofacials
- Avoid the sun for 4-6 weeks before and after treatment.
- Avoid electrolysis, plucking, and/or waxing for 6 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you have a history of herpes, prophylactic antiviral therapy must be started the day before treatment and continued one week after treatment.
- The use of tanning cream, tanning beds, or bronzers must be discontinued before and after treatments.
- Immediately after treatment there may be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site. This usually lasts 2 hours or longer. The erythema may last up to 10 days.
- The treatment area may feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment, but it will subside.
- Apply ice as needed.
- Hydrocortisone may be used for 3-5 days post treatment.
- No heat, such as saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, extremely host showers or strenuous activities. No prolonged heat for a minimum of 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure to avoid hypo-pigmentation and hyper-pigmentation.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treat areas. Please do not use any hair removal products or similar treatments (i.e. electrolysis, plucking, and/or waxing). Those will disturb the hair follicle. Shaving is permitted.
- Up to 2 weeks post treatment you will notice shedding of the treated hair. This is not new growth. You can clean and remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth.
- Treat your skin gently for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
REMOVE THAT UNWANTED HAIR NOW AT SERENITY!!!
Under arm examples after one treatment: